1) Mozzarella Experience = tasting of four different kinds of mozzarella (smoked, classic, burrata, and ricotta) with beautiful meat pairings (prosciutto and salame)
2) Pappardelle all’ Anatra e Arancia = homemade rosemary pasta with crescent farm duck Tuscan style ragu, orange zest
3) Tartufo pizza = mozzarella and ricotta di bufala, Italian ham, black truffle
4) Ravioli Freschi = ricotta di bufala and kale homemade ravioli in sage butter sauce, parmigiano reggiano
5) Tiramisù Ricetta Tradizionale = traditional tiramisu
6) Panna Cotta al Frutto della Passione = Italian classic panna cotta, fresh passionfruit (we did not have this at the time, but we have had it before and it is amazing!)
7) Classic Italian Cocktail:
Passione = passionfruit and strawberry purée, prosecco DOCG
Bosco = strawberry, raspberry and blackberry purée, prosecco DOCG
You could have anything at Obicà and it would be the best version you have ever tried of that dish. You must stop by if you are in LA!
Original Source: http://www.femalefoodie.com/places/obica-mozzarella-bar/
Republished with permission.
Authored By: Jenny Bales